Thursday, February 17, 2005

Updated blogroll

In my continuing effort to link to everyone who links to TS, I've added the following sites to my blogroll:

Amy's Humble Musings, Espresso Roast, happy mills, invisible footprints, Jack Lewis, kramjam reiterates, Thedickensfamily.org, The Limitless, Mind and Soul, News for Christians, northern 'burbs blog, and sprucegoose. And, I've finally spelled Carpetbloggers correctly.

Also, Evangelical Underground's Fundamentals blogroll continues to grow on this and other pages.

If you've linked to this blog and would like a reciprocal link, please e-mail me or leave a comment on this post, and I'll be happy to add you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Milton.
Am enjoying your writing, and have linked to you. Feel free to link back.

4:36 AM, February 18, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Keith. You're on my list. May the Lord's blessings abound with you in your work.

5:56 AM, February 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home