Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Invitation to join the preaching blogs group

I've just put together a new Blogdigger preaching blogs aggregator. It's a handy way of accessing blog posts on the topic of preaching the gospel. Each day Blogdigger creates a group page in which the latest posts from each member blog are linked. Right now the members are Expository Thoughts, Soul Preaching, Theocentric Preaching, and Transforming Sermons.

The group is open to all blogs with a strong emphasis on preaching. If your blog is one of them, you're welcome to be a part of the group. If you would like to add your blog, or know of another blog that ought to be in the preaching group, please let me know. You can leave a comment on this post or e-mail me at the address in my Blogger profile.

Update: If you've checked lately, you've no doubt discovered that the Blogdigger groups have been gone for quite some time. It was great while it lasted, and Greg Gershman at Blogdigger was great to work with. Does anyone know of a similar service operating now? I don't know if I have the time or motivation to administer it, but I'd like to be part of one that already exists.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Milton. I know a good blog that is written primarily for pastors. Its aim is broader than preaching, however, and includes various aspects of pastoral oversight.

Here's the URL:
http://www.rvanneste.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

2:16 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks much. I'll certainly give it a look.

8:57 PM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous for those who hath an ear said...

Hi Milton awesome blog I myself preach the word in Albuquerque and have a blog. I have linked to yours thank you for sharing and may the Lord always be with you.
mannagod1772.blogspot.com

2:58 PM, December 03, 2009  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Rick, for some reason your comment got hung up for a couple of months in a moderation queue I didn't know existed. I've added your blog to my blogroll, although I can't find the link you mention to mine on yours. Thanks for your kind words.

8:52 AM, February 19, 2010  
Anonymous Sam Totman said...

Hi, Milton. Thanks for putting these together. You might want to check it out http://www.ministryu.org . I oversee the blog for Michael Duduit, of Preaching Magazine. He, as well as several Anderson University professors regularly contribute to it.

12:48 PM, October 24, 2011  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for the link. I've long admired the work of Dr. Duduit, and I'll go over there and have a look.

10:06 AM, September 05, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home