Monday, January 15, 2007

Third year

Today is the second anniversary of Transforming Sermons. I started this blog as a way of helping preachers to, well, transform their sermons into sermons that transform. Preaching is the passion of my life and something I enjoy sharing with others. This blog has helped put me in contact with fellow preachers and Christians from around the world. I thank you for reading, and I praise God for making it happen. I hope it has helped you, amid the cacophony of Internet and media noise, to focus on the Word.

In the two years since this weblog began operation, 0thers have started blogs dedicated explicitly to the practice of preaching. Of particular note are Expository Thoughts, Soul Preaching, Stronger Church, Theocentric Preaching, Unashamed Workman, and (most recently), Preach the Word. You can find these and others (when all the feeds start showing up) at the Preaching Blogs Group Page.

May this third year of Transforming Sermons be a blessing to you and an offering to the glory of God.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2 years Milton!

12:24 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Kim said...

Well, Milton, I am not a preacher, but I have benefitted very much from the things you direct me to. And hearing about preaching is actually kind of helpful as a mother and teacher.

You have been an encouragement to me.

6:11 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

kim stole my thunder, so, yes, exactly what she said!! Keep up the good work here, your blog as been encouraging for us all!

8:24 AM, January 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord reward you for your humble service, Milton!

9:24 AM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Wayne said...

Thanks for blogging!

2:58 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thank you, Justin, JP, and Francisco. Kim (and JP), thank you so much for letting me know the work here has beeen an encouragement to you. Peace.

7:08 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Wayne: You're quite welcome, Wayne. Thanks for reading.

7:20 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger John said...

Congratulations Milton! I can't speak for others, but I know you have been a blessing to me, and that parts of my life have been transformed because of you, thank you mate, it's deeply appreciated, and keep up the good work.

Be encouraged.
GBYAY

8:18 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thank you so much, John. I appreciate your encouragement both here and at Scotwise. Peace.

5:40 AM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home