Thursday, August 14, 2008

Links for expository preaching (& teaching)

The last couple of weeks I've been consolidating links to the best free, online Bible study resources for sermon preparation. Now I've started sharing them on the web. The site is called simply Links for Expository Preaching.

These links are aimed at being especially helpful for preaching and teaching in contrast to purely academic or devotional resources. I've tried to find works that reflect both methodological rigor and a faithful approach to the Word. I'm posting links each day for one biblical book, in reverse canonical order. So far I've posted links to author bios, Revelation, and Jude.

2 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

Milton,
You are the man! Great stuff. Thanks!

8:25 AM, August 15, 2008  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for saying so, Dan. Peace.

10:13 AM, August 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home