Thursday, February 11, 2010

Resources for preachers

Jimmy Davis sends a link to his new site: The Worldview Church. The site, associated with Chuck Colson's work, is intended to give resources for ministers. It looks like they have a good bunch of resources available (although I must say I'm a little disappointed in the brevity of their blogroll, if you know what I mean).

Update: Well, that didn't take long. Thanks, guys. Again, this site seems to be growing every day and is is shaping up to be a good resource site for ministers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Milton. Just to clarify, the WVC is not my site. I am one of the Associate Editors.

As for the blogroll, stay tuned. We will be adding links to "hot blogs" and other websites that pastors will find helpful.

Your readers can register at the site and receive the weekly newsletter which will announce new features as they are added.

6:42 AM, February 11, 2010  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

I understand, and thanks for the clarification. Of course, to me it's still your site, because I wouldn't have bothered clicking over to it if you weren't one of the associate editors. At it is, I'm glad I did. Thanks for keeping in touch.

9:49 AM, February 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home