Monday, June 21, 2010

Gospel-filled week

This week a number of weblogs are posting reviews of Jeff Weddle's The Gospel Filled Wallet. If you haven't seen Jeff's book, I recommend giving it a look or downloading it free (I would do the same, I think, even if I weren't the publisher). It's short and very much to-the-point. Jeff's writing style is hard-hitting and sometimes sarcastic (sort of like this), so don't expect every reviewer to fawn on every page. But Jeff does raise important issues about money and Christian discipleship, and I'm glad his ideas are getting some attention.

The first review is by Royce Ogle at Grace Digest, and the first interview by Charles Sevelle at BibleX. Both men are thoughtful writers, and I'm grateful for their willingness to review Jeff's book.

Update: And, of course, if you want to buy a copy, you can find it here.

Whoops!: The first review actually is by Bob Spencer at Wilderness Fandango. Bob, by the way, is the one-and-only guest blogger at this weblog. His critique of Jeff's book is kind, thorough, and insightful. Thanks, Bob.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Milton,

I just posted my review:
you can view it here

10:36 AM, June 21, 2010  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Mike, for the review. I plan to link to it tomorrow morning. Peace.

12:10 PM, June 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home