Friday, June 24, 2011

Digging out

Howdy!

I checked my email today for the first time in about a month, and I actually logged into the blog here for the first time in about ten weeks. I'm beginning to dig out from under physical and other ailments that have been weighing on me the past few months, and I just wanted to drop back in and say thank you for stopping by. Thanks especially to Bob Spencer, Jimmy Davis, and others of you who have checked on me these past few weeks by email.

In the coming days I plan to be posting odds and ends that come to mind. I'd still like this weblog to be a resource for preachers, teachers, and other Christians wanting to be transformed by the Word of God, but I'm going to make a point of not simply being a clearinghouse for The Newest Big Thing in Blog World. As I'm able I'll continue to read the blogs that have provided so much insight, and I'll cover them from time to time. I suppose I'll also be sharing a few more personal thoughts than in the past, as it seems appropriate. But rather than being caught up in reading hundreds of blog posts each week and feverishly linking to the best, I'll be a little more casual about. If you find something helpful here, well, that'll just be gravy. Again, thanks for reading.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home