Saturday, May 24, 2014

What a week

I haven't posted much this week, not because I'm fading back out of blogging but because the week has included many much more pressing matters: a broken computer, a funeral, an extra class to teach in Nashville, three job interviews, our youngest child's high school graduation and valediction in front of several thousand at the local football stadium, and dozens of family members coming to our little house for barbecue afterward. It was a delightful, encouraging week, but one that didn't leave much time or energy for blogging. Still, I want to thank both of my regular readers for taking the time to stop by the blog. I hope to be back at it again next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Savelle said...

Don't sweat it. I used to force myself to post everyday and I pretty much did so for a couple of years. But I made a decision that there were more important things than posting. It was refreshing

7:17 PM, May 24, 2014  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Amen. Thanks for stopping by, Charles.

8:09 AM, May 25, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home