Friday, August 29, 2014

Recharging

It's not a coincidence that a fall-off in posting here has coincided with my wife and my youngest son's going off to college. This month, for the first time in 28 years, we don't have at least one son living at home with us. We're happy for our sons, of course, but getting used to an empty nest takes some mental and emotional adjustment. Apparently that means I don't have a lot of energy left over for blogging.

It's possible that my once again slacking off on blogging may disappoint both my regular readers, but I do plan to be back at it soon. Thanks again to both of  you for visiting.

4 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

You're welcome!

8:04 AM, September 03, 2014  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

It's good to see half my readership is paying attention.

1:19 PM, September 06, 2014  
Blogger Sista Cala said...

a few years ago I was feeling guilty for slacking w/my blog. you basically reminded me that it was my blog to write when I wanted and that I should not feel guilty when taking a break.

i have been away for a very long time.... and just tonight felt a stirring to get back to getting the Good News out blog style.

Your blog has a wealth of posts to fall back upon. Plenty of reading to keep us busy while you take a break. God bless you, Brother & Happy New Year.

2:57 AM, January 02, 2015  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

So glad to hear from you again, Carla. It's good to know I have at least three readers now!

I'd been wondering where you've been, and I'm grateful that you took the time to mention how my words were helpful to you. I look forward to your continued blogging, and may you be blessed richly by God.

8:38 PM, April 15, 2015  

Post a Comment

<< Home