Monday, March 21, 2005

Belated thanks

I have a weekly rotation of blog readings, but lately I've fallen behind and missed thanking fellow bloggers who have written good things about Transforming Sermons. I hope these folks will accept my much-overdue thanks:

J. A. Gillmartin at The Sheep's Crib
Ono Ekeh at Ono's Thoughts
Laurie Ishii at Do You Know Jesus?
Catez Stevens at allthings2all
John Schroeder at the erstwhile GodBlogCon Prayer Blog
The Ranting Raven at The View From The Nest
and my fellow East Tennesseans at the Swap Blog

Praise God for these folks and other brothers and sisters who read this blog. For each one of you I pray it will be a vehicle for God's blessings in your life.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton,

Your postings have been most inspiring. And so many! If a layman like myself profts so much from them, I can scarce imagine what a blessing they might be to a close-to-burnout minister. Keep up the good work.

Ranten N. Raven

10:40 AM, March 21, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Raven. You're a great supporter of TS. I really like your blog. Peace.

11:06 AM, March 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning us (even if we are on the wrong side of Soloway), we appreciate the support and encouragement we get from TS as well. Your really have a great blog, and you are a great writer.

4:02 PM, March 21, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Frank. If you're interested in getting together in person some time, please e-mail me, and let's have coffee or something.

4:53 PM, March 21, 2005  
Blogger John Gillmartin said...

Hey brother-

Thanks for the thanks ... appreciate you service to the Lord.

I've had some of your supporters drop by the Crib for a visit, thank you.

HE ALONE IS WORHTY

8:20 AM, March 22, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

You're quite welcome, J. A. All the best at the Crib. Peace.

9:11 AM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home