Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Adrian's cooking up something big

Adrian Warnock promises to announce something big in the Christian blogosphere soon. He's teasing us with announcements of an annoucement but is mum on what, exactly, is coming.

One thing that I can tell you is that the size of the Blogdom of God Alliance which I administrate over at TLB is going to explode dramatically. I have now gathered over TWO and a HALF THOUSAND christian blogs. I am now trying to establish if there are any I have missed.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milton,

Yes he is!

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog...much appreciated. I added you to my gospel-centered blogroll. I look forward to exploring your two blogs more.

Dan

8:24 AM, June 15, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Dan. I've added your blog to my list, too. Thanks for keeping the focus on the gospel of Jesus Christ. Peace.

5:39 PM, June 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home