Monday, August 22, 2005

Transforming blogroll

I've cleaned up my blogroll to eliminate non-reciprocal links. If I deleted a link to your blog in error, or if I've never added your link, please let me know. I'm always happy to add reciprocal links.

On this page I've also deleted the Terri Schiavo blogroll. As much as I enjoyed being part of the efforts to save Mrs. Schiavo, I don't want to use her awful ordeal to further my linkage.

It's now been about two months, by the way, since I checked my ranking on the TTLB Ecosystem, Christian Top 1000, Blogdom of God, or Site Meter. I like people to read my blog, but checking my standing had become an absurd (and a-Christian) waste of time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I like people to read my blog, but checking my standing had become an absurd (and a-Christian) waste of time."

Amen!

1:39 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for being one of the one who reads it, Doug, and for linking to TS from CoffeeSwirls. Peace.

1:42 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Kim said...

I admire you for doing that. I struggle regularly against the temptation to desire the praise of men, and checking something like that to see my "standing" would likely not be a good thing.

10:01 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Kim, and I wish you well in the (ongoing) struggle to find our value in God rather than the praise of others. Peace.

7:21 AM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Kim, and I wish you well in the (ongoing) struggle to find our value in God rather than the praise of others. Peace.

7:28 AM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home