Thursday, September 01, 2005

Coming soon: TS's first guestblogger

You may have noticed there's now another contributor to this blog. That's because Bob of Mr. Standfast fame has agreed to guest blog Saturday through Monday while I'm on the road. I'm honored to have him helping like this. Bob was one of the first Christian bloggers I encountered on the web, and his keen eye for excellent blogs pointed me to some of the best I've found. I admire Bob's consistency, clarity, and the sense of positive discipleship expressed in his writings. Some of you may come to like his blogging here better than mine, but I have every intention of coming back to Transforming Sermons Tuesday morning. Still, you can find Bob's own writings at his new blog, Gratitude and Hoopla.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Hello there! Looking forward to reading Bob's insights, but also looking forward to your return.

Blessings,
Vicki

7:38 PM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Vicki. Many blessings to you and your work at Windows to My Soul.

6:17 AM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home