Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thank you

I discovered today that this blog has been nominated for a Weblog Award for Best Religious Blog. As egotistical as I may be, it never crossed my mind that in the vast world of megablogs this one would get any notice. There are several blogs more deserving than mine that I wish I'd nominated this year--but I plan to be ready next time. Thanks to Ranten N. Raven and Team Swap for the nominations. Robin and Frank, by the way, are two class acts whose blogs I regularly enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark Elrod said...

Congrats Milton; you do good work!

5:30 AM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Mark. I appreciate it. And for the record, I don't think your blog is lame. Peace.

8:04 AM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve to win.If I did not think so I would not have nominated you.

I have always said visits/ quanity do not equal quality. Your site is quality. I may get more visits, but you do better work. It is the difference between a Chevy (me) and Lexus(you). I break down ALOT and only last for a few years. My impact on visitors is short term. Your stuff is quality and will run for decades. Your impact is more permanant, and will be passed down to the next generation.

You should win.

2:09 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Man, Frank, I don't know what to say. I appreciate you.

7:35 PM, December 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a finalist--Yah-hoo!

Seriously -- you do fine work here, God's work, that He prepared for you ahead of time. May all the people who come here from this nomination be touched by the Lord's Grace.

7:38 PM, December 04, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thank you, Robin. I'm really touched that you and Frank nominated me and that I was chosen as a finalist. In a sense, it's just the approbation of men and women, but it's still comforting to be appreciated. Thanks again.

8:48 PM, December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home