Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Five days off

Well, I'm taking a few days off from blogging and plan to be back Monday morning. I don't know about you, but I need the break! My wife and children and I will be traveling back to Tennessee to visit family. Although we've been planning the trip for quite a while, we heard last night that Carolyn's father is in the hospital following emergency intestinal surgery.

We moved to Virginia in June, and in the past ten weeks all three of our surviving parents have been in the hospital for emergency surgery. I may have something to say on that next week. Bye for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Well, we will be praying for you and your family. Looking forward to more posts when you return!

BLessings,
Vicki

2:33 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Kim said...

Have a safe journey, Milton. I hope all goes well with your wife's father.

6:10 AM, November 23, 2005  
Blogger John said...

Travelling mercies Milton for you and your family! My prayers are with you for the families.

Be encouraged!
GBYAY

3:41 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger JD said...

Take care, Milton. Sorry about your folks ... we will all pray for you!

9:13 PM, November 26, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Vicki. I look forward to posting!

7:08 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, Kim. Carolyn's father's surgery went well, and he came home Sunday. We made it home Sunday, too.

7:09 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, John, for praying for me and my family. God Bless You and Yours.

7:10 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks, JD, for your prayers. It was a good trip, and Carolyn's dad is doing much better.

7:10 AM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home