Friday, January 05, 2007

A note on blog groups

I've recently updated the two Blogdigger groups I edit: Church of Christ blogs and Preaching blogs. The feeds for several blogs haven't been working, in most cases due to changes in Blogger feeds. These blogs are now back in the CofC blogs group and should begin appearing by Saturday: Abductive Columns, Already & Not Yet, Believer Blog, Fajita's Blog, Phil Wilson's Blog, PreachingPoetic, and Tentpegs. Also, J.P. Manzi is back with a new weblog, Return of the Prodigal Blogger. The preaching group is doing well except that I can't figure out how to make the feed work for Buzzard Blog (sorry, Justin).

If you have a blog in one of these groups, please remember to ping Blogdigger after each post or group of posts. The only way I know how to do this is through Pingomatic (if you know an easier, more effective way, I'd like to hear it).

If you have a blog that ought to be in one of the groups but isn't, I'll be happy to add your feed. Please let me know.

Update: Administrator Greg Gershman says Blogdigger is in the process of working on the root problem of the feed glitch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for trying! I guess I've got feed issues.

1:35 PM, January 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home