Monday, October 01, 2007

Respite

This weblog is an effort to share the best online resources I've found for helping preachers transform their sermons into sermons that transform. It has also become a way for other Christians, whatever their form of service in the church, to find resources for helping us not be conformed to the world but transformed by the renewing of our minds (Romans 12:2).

There's an overwhelming amount of information available online. Every week I read hundreds of blog posts and articles to find the best that's out there for my own ministry. I began Transforming Sermons in January 2005 as a way of sharing the riches. But at times the ocean of information is overwhelming, and so I'm taking a week's rest. I have enough posts saved up that the site won't look much different this week, but I'll only be checking in long enough to post a couple of articles each day. I look forward to the rest, and to getting back next week to reading your posts and comments.

I thank God for blessing me through those of you who read this blog. Your virtual presence allows me to share the treasures I've found.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your great blog, Milton! Have a good, well-deserved rest!

11:54 AM, October 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!

have a good rest in God's ever loving arms!

5:42 PM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thank you both for your kind words. The break did do me good.

4:46 AM, October 08, 2007  
Blogger dle said...

Thank you for your blog, Milton!

1:14 PM, October 14, 2007  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

You're welcome, brother. Thanks for your kind words.

6:18 PM, October 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home