Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Seeking signs

Are you a Christian who looks for "signs" to discern the will of God? I've met lots of Christians who are, and I confess to having looked for little "signs" around me to confirm God's will: "opened doors," words of confirmation from others, unusual coincidences, etc. I've since learned better, I hope. If you're a Christian who still looks for signs, or know a brother or sister in Christ who does, I strongly recommend this account on seeking God's guidance through a sign.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Loving the fresh burst of British bloggers here with the links to Peter Mead, Glen Scrivener and Marcus Honeysett.

10:59 AM, April 06, 2010  
Blogger Glen said...

I guess I can live with being called 'British.' Just don't call me a Pom ;-)

12:17 PM, April 06, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, Britain-based...

12:53 PM, April 06, 2010  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Yes, it's been quite a UK week, Dave. I've even got a BFP posts in the pipeline.

Glen, maybe I should know this, but seeing as how you live and work in the UK, I had assumed you were a Brit. What's the real story?

7:07 AM, April 07, 2010  
Blogger Glen said...

:) very understandable. I'm Australian, but I've now lived half my life in the UK (give or take the odd deportation!).

7:49 AM, April 07, 2010  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for the clarification.

This Aussie-Brit thing brings to mind a line from House in which Dr. House (an American character played by a British actor) tells his Australian staff member, "You put the Queen on your money; you're British." Not that I agree with that conclusion, of course, but I did think the dual concatenation of US-UK-Australia was noteworthy. Peace.

7:56 AM, April 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home