Friday, March 07, 2014

Better every day

Well, I finally went to the doctor in January to find out why I've been increasingly tired mentally. After a battery of tests, the answer was pretty simple and something I should have figured out without all the testing: sleep apnea, bad enough to wake me up multiple times per hour, make my blood oxygen drop significantly, and leave me mentally exhausted all day.

I recently got a CPAP machine, and the change has been substantial. I don't have anything to write about at the moment, but I'm feeling better every day and think I may actually be ready to start writing again soon. Whether or not that's on this blog remains to be seen, but it's good to have energy again.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks especially if you're one of those who has been praying for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home