Friday, June 24, 2005

Preaching resource: Desiring God online library

The Desiring God online library is a useful stop for sermon and teaching preparation. The site contains many audio and written resources from the ministry of John Piper. My favorite feature is the sermon manuscript collection arranged by scripture text. I certainly don't recommend simply preaching one of Dr. Piper's sermons. But whatever your theological orientation, you ought to find his work illuminating in helping you explore topics and texts yourself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use this almost every week. AAbout 1/2 the time I use some exposition or illustration from Piper or at least get some inspiration.

8:47 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Sounds like you know quality when you see it, Brad. Peace.

12:52 PM, June 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this, Milton. I appreciate you pointing us towards good resources.
Blessings

5:42 AM, June 27, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Glad to do it, Keith. I appreciate your stopping by.

6:18 AM, June 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home