Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bible resources site

Many thanks to Peter Bogert for drawing attention on his blog to Bible Researcher. According to the Bible Researcher site, it's "for Bible students who are looking for detailed information on the history of the canon, texts, and versions of Scripture." It does indeed provide that kind of information, in a very eye-appealing format. I plan to visit the site more in the future, and I'm adding a link to it in the Scripture Resources section of this page.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Gumm said...

Milton--
I came across Michael Marlowe a couple of years ago when I was doing initial research on the ESV. I keep going back to him, plus as I research other topics, I'm led back to him (I was looking up Luther's intro to the book of James, and he has it posted in parallel columns of German & English).

A great resource.

BTW, I clicked thru from the Warnie Recipients Aggregator.

5:48 AM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Matt, and for your work at Still Reforming.

8:21 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home