Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Alice Cooper on God and the devil

You couldn't believe in God without believing in the Devil. I always tell bands that the most dangerous thing you can do is to believe in the concept of the Devil or the concept of God, because you're not giving them full credit. When you believe in God, you've got to believe in the all-powerful God. He's not just God, He's the all-powerful God and He has total control over everyone's life. The Devil, on the other hand, is a real character that's trying his hardest to tear your life apart. If you believe that this is just mythology, you're a prime target because you know that's exactly what Satan wants: To be a myth. But he's not a myth, of this I'm totally convinced. More than anything in the world, I'm convinced of that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very interesting link, thanks for for posting it- I found his explanation of how God is changing his life very encouraging.

8:45 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Paul said...

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed the article. I've linked to it and to you on my blog.

12:20 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Glad you liked it, Jason. Please give my best to the brothers and sisters at Sunshine.

5:40 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

You're welcome, Paul, and thanks for the link. Peace.

5:40 PM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home