Saturday, February 05, 2005

Evangelical Blog Awards

Well, it's great to see Transforming Sermons is a finalist in the Pastors category for an Evangelical Blog Award [even though, as a Church of Christ minister, I don't use the title "pastor" (see also my previous disclaimer on the term "Evangelical")]. I'd also like to recommend the four blogs I nominated for an EBA:

Best Domestic Blog: Mr. Standfast
Best Blog--Youth Pastor: Jason Retherford
Best Blog -- Pastor: Believer Blog
Best Group Blog: Boar's Head Tavern

Full disclosure: I don't know who nominated me, but I may have inadvertently nominated myself. I sent in my blog name and asked that there be a category for preaching blogs. The next day my name was listed under the Pastor section. I'm not so proud as to intentionally nominate myself, but not so humble as to correct the error!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home