Monday, January 31, 2005

The power of forgiveness

One of the hardest manifestations of discipleship, I think, is facing our deepest hurts and truly forgiving those who inflicted them. There's a sermon on forgivenss this week at Warriors in Christ. In forgiving, 1warrior points out, Christians are finding freedom in their relationships with one another and with God:

People are choosing to release their captive and painful past -- and it's making all the difference in their lives. . . .They are disarming one of Satan's most deadly and deceptive weapons -- the trap of offense.

The sermon is practical, readable, and biblical. Good stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger brad said...

Milton,
This is brad from 21st Century Reformation. I see you have links to sermons on-line..
Our church sermons are here:
http://www.trinityartesia.org/currentteachingseries/cts_template1.html

I just posted this weeks sermon at my blog..You might like it. Very firey..
God Bless,
brad

8:36 PM, January 31, 2005  
Blogger Milton Stanley said...

Firey I like. I'll give it a look. Thanks Brad.

10:30 PM, January 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home